Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Taking Carmine to See Santa



Waiting in line to see the man in red. This was the first year that the big boys actually didn't want to sit on Santa's lap (wiping tears from my eyes as I type this). I didnt' make a big deal out of it, but I was secretly crushed, like most moms would be I suppose. Dominic and Ethan just wanted to get it over with because if they were good, I was going to let them look around at GameStop. Stupid video games are turning my little boys into.... well, little boys.

See, I think they were kind of excited about the whole thing. Even though they are getting big and just too cool to have their picture taken with him, they did remind me a few times that they did send him a letter anyway, so it didn't matter if they told them in person what they wanted.

2 comments:

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

That makes me SAD, Catie!!! Too old for Santa?!?! Oh nooooooo!!! But dang, look how cute your kids are!!!

Catie said...

NO! Not to old for Santa. I think what it came down to was they were too shy. Yea.