Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Los Tres Amigos!

Lately I realized that I barely have any pictures of all 3 boys together. So after a healthy dinner of chili dogs and goldfish crackers, I mananged to get them all together for a mini photo shoot. You can still see some chili on Ethan's face. You can also get a good idea of how much Carmine is drooling these days. Uncle Tom knows. He always has a drop of saliva barely hanging on the bottom of his chin. This is why he is wearing bibs in every picture (thank goodness for all those bibs I got at my shower, they are really coming in handy these past few months). I cannot wait for him to cut some darn teeth!


2 comments:

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

Awwww, look at the brothers! Cute, cute pics! Glad you're getting shots of all of 'em together! Love the new layout, too!

Claudia said...

Catie what are you feeding those boys? Carmine was so tiny last time I saw him and Ethan and Dominic look like young men. Must be that Texas water, huh?