Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gates! Where are our gates??


This is the second time I've caught him pulling up to his feet. The first time I saw him I didn't dare leave him to get the camera because his little legs were shaking and he was in such a state of shock. I didn't want him to fall, get hurt, then be afraid to pull up again. This time I happen to be waking with camera in hand (it was meant to be). Sorry about the Kermit/Grover/Big Bird soundtrack playing in the back. Oh and also, I'm doing my stupid narration again. I even scared my baby at the end causing him to land on his bum. Why did I have to yell so loud? On the other hand, if I don't say anything it doesn't seem right. Plus, I think when I talk it motivates him. I have that effect on some people.


2 comments:

Cassie said...

Go baby go! I love "mom" narration. I am never in front of the camera so at least my kids will know I was around by my constant chatter on all of our home videos.

Catie said...

I know what you mean. The only proof that my children have a mother is the occassional blurry pic of me (usually of my backside) holding one of them.