Monday, June 08, 2009

The Big Ragu!


As most of you know by now, Carmine was born on May 13, at 6:38 pm, weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz. The boys are adjusting perfectly to the new addition and mommy and daddy are once again getting used to broken sleep and sore backs. He's sleeping through the night except to eat (we didn't get that lucky!) and his awake times are during the day. What else can you ask for from a newborn?
Dominic is taking on the roll of the protective big brother already when yesterday he told me sweetly "If anyone tried to hurt Carmine, he thinks he would want punch their face."


5 comments:

Melody Johnson said...

Catie! I love Carmine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now I want a babay again! I keep changing my mind every other month! see you soon!

Carl&JulieFamilySite said...

HAWHAWHAAAAAAW!! That was so cute! He's rolling over at 3 weeks! He's like, "What? Don't all 3-week-olds roll over?" I can't believe him! You guys are in for it! He's gonna be climbing trees by the time he's 6 months old! Very sweet montage - LOVE the soundtrack! That's the perfect song.

Anonymous said...

What a great video! Love the song. It's perfect. You better keep those gates up. He'll be crawling next week. Can't wait to see Carmine(and his family, of course)in July. Gramma Colleen

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh. I can't even stand it. He is so dang cute. I want to pinch him so bad. When I get to Texas, I'm not going to put him down!

Cassie said...

So Cute. I loved the shot of Carmine boxing inside your belly! He is adorable--Congratulations!