Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween Party at the Massengales!


We all got our costumes on for our friends anual Halloween Party. Brad had to alter his a little bit from last years. Ethan is terrrified of all the spooky Halloween type stuff so Brad decided to leave off the prosthetics and lust do eyes, teeth, and make up. He still looked creepy and Ethan was a lot more comfortable around daddy.

Ethan decided to be James, not Thomas. Maybe it's because Uncle James is here? I don't know? Or could it be James' shiny red coat? Dominic's favorite color is green so naturally he decided on the Green Ranger. I wasn't sure what I wanted but I did know that I wanted to dress up a little more than usual. It was fun. They boys thought mom looked silly and the wig actually fit my big head.

I brought the usual "Catie Dip" to the party along with these cool spider cupcakes. (Spent way too much time on them.) When I took a picture of one of them the eyes turned out orange. CreeEEeepy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously?? that IS creepy! i thought those were hot coals!